TRUCK CLUTCH & FLYWHEEL HANDLER-LOW CLEARANCE.
Product Specifications /Features :
To remove, install and transport (in the lowered position) both 14” & 15-1/2” heavy duty clutches and flywheels.
• Clutch/flywheel removal and installation become a one-man job.
• Tilting saddle enables clutch to be positioned in either horizontal position for clearing underneath truck or vertical position for installation and removal.
• Adjustment bolt-on saddle aligns clutch and flywheel.
• Spline shaft rotates 360 degrees, turns left and right for the clutch and engine alignment. 2” and 1 3/4” spline shafts included.
• Conveniently located release valve and 360-degree rotating pump handle allow jack to be operated in any work position.
• The open stance for ease of access to the work
• Unique linkage design raises the load from horizontal to vertical as the pump is cycled
• Eliminates any lifting of the clutch by the operator
• Handles 14 inch and 15-1/2 inch clutch assemblies weighing up to 250 pounds
• Pump handle rotates a full 360 degrees for use in any position
• Handles 14" and 15½" clutch assemblies weighing up to 250 lbs. Swivel casters provide easy maneuverability. Includes a 2" splined shaft with a 1¼" pilot to aid in alignment.
• 360º swivel head.
• Minimum height of 15" allows access below side faring.
• When raised, a centerline of the clutch will be 38¼" off the floor.
• Floor space is 32-3/8" long by 24½" at widest point.